<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3517745745459058763?origin\x3dhttp://music-imagination.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
`Memories

February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
December 2009
March 2010

Thursday, September 18, 2008


My song and .... - Younha


I made a song for you, my friend
I made a song that I will sing for you
Filling my life with many beautiful lights
And a thousand melodies
You are my paradise


I made a song for you, my dream
I made a song that I will sing for you, my friend
Falling in love with every part of your life
Until the end of timeI love you more
than my life

I wanna know you more
When you call me an angel
When you closely look into my eyes

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna give you more than words ever say
Cause I believe in you
And my song will fill the air when we’re apart

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna let my words be true to the end of time
Cause I believe you’ll never forget
and I won’t forget the song in my heart

Every time when I was down
You always came around
And you love all the lights in my life

I am gonna sing forever
I am gonna sing forever


Close your eyes
I wanna give you more than words ever said
Cause I believe in you
And my song will fill the air when we’re apart

Even though my love for you may fade away
I wanna let my words be true to the end of time
Cause I believe you’ll never forget
And I won’t forget this song in my heart

I wanna sing for you my friend
I wanna sing for you with all my heart
I wanna sing for you my dream
I wanna sing for you my..

little berry

9:23 PM